View Single Post
      08-18-2015, 07:32 PM   #14
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Sorry to hear OP, truly a nightmare scenario. I fear you won't have much luck going after anyone who might have been a culprit in the demise of your engine, situations like that are nearly impossible to prove.

I'm even more sorry to hear about your layoff. Regardless of what this lapdog mainstream media tells you, this country is in a f*&^ing depression. Everyone I know is hurting, I don't know a single person who is as well off/better than they were before the 2007 collapse. I've personally been laid off two times in the past 7 years from well paying attorney jobs, and I've been fortunate enough to fall into something working remotely which is a niche job to end all niche jobs. The right place at the right time was never more apt. The people who were laid off with me are all on hard times indeed, barely able to find temp work which pays about 1/3 what they used to be making, and with no benefits.

Regardless, never feel down on yourself and know there are millions more like you who are suffering right now in this country. Keep your head held high, stay proud, and when an opportunity comes along grab the shit out of it.

Good luck.
Appreciate 1