View Single Post
      06-02-2014, 01:01 PM   #1
C-los
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Need the Euro LHD Guy's Help

Ok. I've had my DKF Sec 1 Installed for a while now. I'm about to go in there and do some diagnostics to try to figure out the MIL Problem i'm having before i point any fingers. So, that being said i know i just quick routed my oxygen sensor wire while i was down there to get the car running. I'm about to order 2 new Longer o2's and the clips that hold the wiring under the vehicle from touching the exhaust.

So with all of that being said, I'm hoping if any of you Euro guy have either access to a lift, OR if you dont' mind.. crawling under the vehicle and pulling the shield down and snap a few pictures of how your oxygen sensor and E.G.T. wires are routed. I'm really wanting to route them as they do from the factory for the Euro LHD Models.

Yes yes, i know i can just zip them to the lines and tuck them, but it's not the point (before anyone chimes in that idea.) Either way, I want to route them properly, whether i can figure out my MIL through diagnosis and see if i did something wrong, or at least have the wiring done properly and ready for when i swap to Euro cats (as much as i'd hate to do that.) But, first things first.

Thanks to any of you guys willing to help me out with this little project. Unfortunately, i dont have access to euro harness routing diagrams, only us
Appreciate 0