06-19-2017, 02:36 PM   #17
RossBMWZseries
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 328i LCI & '06 Z4MR

Garage List
UPDATE:

I left my car out of the garage last night. As I sit at the table eating, I hear my alarm go off. I run outside to quickly check the car but I find nothing suspicious, However, I did notice that the emergency lights weren't flashing, it was just the alarm sound going off. I unlocked the car with the remote but that didn't shut the alarm off. I locked with the the remote and alarm shuts off. I once again tried unlocking it with the remote and alarm goes off.

SUMMARY: key remote unlocks car but alarm goes off. Locking it shuts off alarm. If I unlock the car by pushing the unlock button twice, it shuts off the alarm. I tried starting the car but the battery is entirely dead again. Idk where to start, I've checked for any draws as suggested but couldn't find anything,not even that broken tab in center console on the "waterfall". It is 104 degrees here in Texas currently, idk if the heat had anything to do with the battery dying, perhaps there's a rat nest in the car from sitting at the dealer for a year and two months. Idk, but this is getting so tiring.
Appreciate 0