View Single Post
      05-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #37
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kav View Post
Great gains and great products!!! For me it is a little to expensive and difficult to be without a working car while this gets flashed.

Just a comment, but if the ECU flash were in the $600 range I think almost all the Z4M owners would be jumping on board.
I think its funny when people say that mods like this are too much money. When I see wheels , Exhaust systems, Seats and all kinds of other mods done that do nothing for performance and cost 2 to 3 times this much. I never see anyone saying thats a lot of money. A few hundred buck should not keep you from getting the most out of your engine.

I think for the money its a nice addition and a nice option. I think the lack of people willing to spend money on mods and worry about having there car out of commission for a few days are what keep many tuners from making products for small market like the Z4M cars. We should be embracing these companies not complaining. Remember these are $50k NA cars the performance mods are going to cost a few buck. The R&D that goes into projects like these take lots of sales just to break even on.
Appreciate 0