View Single Post
      04-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
Z4-VILLA
Banned
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: Z4M Hardtop Roadster

Poor customer service from Turner Motorsports....

I called Turnermotorsports and some guy named Drew picks up the sales line.
I tell him hey " i think the stainless steel Brake lines you guys sent me may be alittle too long cuz my mechanic says they are like almost twice the stock length"
Drew is like " ok get the number off of the item we sent you and call me"

so i call my mechanic and ask him to read me the numbers... he does and then I go ahead and call TMS...I pressed 1 and waited for someone to pick up.
Didnt get the name of the guy who picked up the sales line this time but he seemed just as willing to help me out which was a plus because we all know how annoying it is to start over with a new customer service rep after a previously lengthy and well thought out statement.

Digressing....

I couldnt get in touch with Drew but the next guy got all all my info and took down the numbers i gave him and told me he would call back....that was 3 hours ago...

TMS: so quick to sell you something, but after they catch the funds they drop your ass. Period. It was probably gonna be a trivial solution anyways...
i mean Im sure someone might have had the same question or even had the same mix up (assuming that the lengthy SS lines were a mix up)....

I dunno....I dont think im not gonna use these guys anymore....

thank goodness i didnt have an issue with a real mod like a diff or a a set of wheels.....jeez
Appreciate 0