05-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #107
SgtGigglebox
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Atacama 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Z4MR View Post
It worked for me this morning. I did my car and 5 more.

I didn't hear back from the company that runs the website. I hate it when a company doesn't even have the common courtesy to reply, even if they're not interested in doing it.
I didn't see that you tired this already and reached out to their VP of Data Analytics this morning. Looks like the comms bounced around a bit and I just received the following from their Director of Vehicle Operations:

Quote:
Hello Mr. ME, I was forwarded your email and I’m sorry to report that the restrictions placed on VINCheck inquiries was an integral part of a MOU that NICB needed to sign to get Insurance Claims information to be accessed to the public. There have been similar inquiries like yours requesting that the limit restrictions be raised but the member insurance companies have not complied as of yet. I will keep your contact information just in case there may be a change in the future. Regards,
Obviously, I don't expect the referenced changes to occur any time soon, but at least we have a better take on restriction.
Appreciate 0