View Single Post
      07-21-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Mod please delete this thread, thank you

First, sorry I am not a Z owner. But I would love to see some Z to join us on this Sunday to the CCA Event. I had it post on 1 sereis, 3 series and M3 series forum also. Below are the details,

BMW CCA PSR

2009 Concours d'Elegance!!

Join us for the 29th Annual Concours d'Elegance and Heritage Picnic at Cedar River Park in Renton. This is a special day for club members to come together and enjoy each other's company as well as display their BMWs at their very best..

Date
The concours will be on Sunday, July 26 from 9:30AM~3:30PM.

Featured Car: E46 3 series
The feature car this year is all syles of the BMW E46 3 series (1999-2005). There will be a special class for these 3 series and they will have thier own trophies for those entering the judged class. We hope you bring your E46 3 series out, in whatever condition it is in. The more the merrier! Dozens of these fabulous cars are anticipated this year.

Agenda
The schedule is:

9:30 am Begin check in and parking of Judged and Display BMWs

10:30 am BBQ2U will start serving food

11:00 am All Judged and Display BMWs checked in

11:30 am Judging begins, all hands off Judged BMWs

**Children's activities, Griot's Garage detailing demonstrations

2-3 pm Awards and Raffle prizes (approx time)

Here is the website for the details and register your car into the event. It is only for if you wish to get into the Judge class. http://www.bmwpugetsound.com/

Address
304 Wells Ave S Renton, WA 98057-2714

Friendly reminder: We will be meeting at the Eastgate Park and Ride next to the Bellevue College on the Top Floor at 9:30am~10:30am. And we will all rolling down together to Renton Cedar River Park. At around 1~2pm, we can decide as a group where everyone wants to go and what to do. Thanks everyone.

Address:
1. Eastgate Park & Ride: 14200 SE Eastgate Way Bellevue, WA 98007
2. Cedar River Park: 1717 Maple Valley Highway & House Way

DIRECTIONS to Cedar Park:
From I-405 South: Take Exit 4 (Maple Valley exit). This will take you onto Sunset Boulevard NE. Go left at the second signal light (this is Maple Valley Road, Highway 169). Get into the right lane, travel a short distance, and turn right into Cedar River Park.

From I-405 North: Take Exit 4A (Renton/Maple Valley exit). Turn right at the end of the exit onto Highway 169, Maple Valley Highway. Get into the right lane, travel a short distance, and turn right into Cedar River Park.

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 01-24-2010 at 01:25 AM..
Appreciate 0