Thread: M Coupe review
View Single Post
      07-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #18
Eccentric
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4 M Coupe

Thanks for the really supportive reviews, guys! I'm still new to the forum, and im not sure how to quote multiple people but I'm from long island.. and as for the gas milage, my previous owner averaged 20.7 mpg in 18k miles, and now with 21k miles the car averages 19.2 lol so i guess it all comes down to the driver. Also by comparison, the Stang GT has 415bhp and averages 26 on the highway, which i'm jealous of. And, when i said that there were cars that were faster and more nimble than the mcoupe, i didnt necessarily mean for the same price, my point was that despite the car having flaws, everyone who owns it loves it, because it offers something to the driver that cannot be measured in test figures. And Finnegan, you must have the coolest wife of all time! haha My girlfriend likes to talk cars, because I'm obsessed with them, but i cant imagine her driving an M Coupe on the track- Anyway, thanks again for the support! Also, if you were wondering how i got the car, i have extremely generous parents and a car obsessed Dad.
Appreciate 0