09-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #105
Gabri343
Private
Italy
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Roadster - ex M3 E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom3n View Post
Ok guys here it is. I wish I could tell you I was talented enough to pull this project off on my own but im not. The company that did the work is www.tekarbon.com. The guy who does the work is the owner Eric Sin. This was the first Z4M that he had done but he had done a Z4 so the biggest difference was the wiring and the amber material inside. I really wanted to do this project because I love angel eyes and I also wanted to get rid of the amber color inside the lens. Customer service from Eric was A+ all the way thru including wiring where we had some bumps but now that he knows it will make it easy for anyone else who does it. The headlight are baked at a very specific temp for a very specific time and taken apart. Once the work is done they are re-sealed and tested for leaks and the halos are tested for performance. This is something I had no interest in trying myself.

Here how it works. You must remove your headlights and ship them to him. He needs about 2-3 days to do the work and they will be shipped back. Allow yourself one week without your car just to be safe but it could be less. When they return you will need to wire them up. Instructions are included and this part does not take long and is not hard at all. The Halos are mounted to the headlight housing and will turn on when the car is started.

Here are the options customers have along with pricing. Custom colors for headlights can be done. If you want the housing to match your car color just provide the color code. The amber color tubes can be painted silver to be hidden during the day then light up orange when activated. this is the option I had done and I love it. Pricing includes all parts and labor customer pays shipping.

Installation of 7000K CCFL Ring halos $449.00
" $249 labor $ 199 parts "

Custom headlight colors $50

Amber delete $30

I do have an option from Eric of doing a small Group Buy for those interested. PM me your name and if I can get 5 or more people to do a buy the pricing would be $395 for the halos instead of $449.00.

I will post up more pics later this afternoon when I get some time :thumbup:.
Is it possible to have this CCFL in Italy?
Appreciate 0