12-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #6
jmillet
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 SEL AWD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
Any experiences with this dealership? I'm about to take my ride in for it's maintenance on Wed and would like to know if you've been happy with their service. I have Geoffrey (sp?) as my service tech. I want them to check all the bits that I read about on the forums that are notorious for coming loose (Motor mounts, rear sways etc).
I've never purchased a Bimmer from BMW Seattle but they have done all the warranty repairs on three M cars during the past 15 years.
I deal with Service Advisor Alex Long, a fellow BMW Club member and International Conference of Sports Car Clubs http://www.icscc.com/ owner/driver. Alex makes sure my car is serviced by one of their senior techs like Bill or Travis.
That being said I do all my own scheduled service and changed out my passenger side motor mount bracket bolts prior to them going bad and installed Nord Lock washers on the rear sway bar bracket bolts.
If they change your oil be sure and check the level prior to leaving the dealership; they are known to overfill with six liters rather than 5.5 liter capacity. Check the bimmerfest Z4 forum FAQ for the details.

Appreciate 0