View Single Post
      01-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #101
A4RingedONE8T
Private
Rep
Drives: Turbo ///M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
ermmm disclosing your personal income and sharing with a z4m commuinty the proposed cost for a turbo build is completely different, for the serious people out their this is worthwile info..... and even its very high, looking at the standard of work i i could see why.....its worth the high price for someone that wants a turbo setup, id 100% have this over the hpf setup anyday imo..... but i do understand why you wish to keep it quiet.
Fair enough, but as I mentioned these types of setup are built per customer requests/requirements so pricing can vary drastically. It's not a set group of parts with a fixed price. Just the Vibrant Van-Jen clamps on Trevors build added about $600, this same task could be completed with 50 bucks worth of silicones and t-bolts however it drastically changes the look of the hardware and also rids the chance of ever blowing off a charge pipe. It tight spaces, that could be worth quite a bit to reduce future headaches! If you're looking for a set price, I can't give it to you unless you give me some specifics of what you personally would be looking for. In general, for this type/quality of setup on the Z4M expect 18-30k. Who's ready?
Appreciate 0