View Single Post
      02-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #62
beta
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
Got the same response. Put me on the list Beta.
Excellent! Added.

1. beta
2. RobMCoupe
3. *censored* tentative (you know who you are )
4. Finnegan
5. zubydafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinb View Post
I'm still debating about this. I was hoping they'd make an official Z4M kit so I could buy it some time in the future.

Beta, when do you need commitments by? Also, when will you have a better idea on the final price?
I'll share pricing as soon as I get it, but in the 3 to 4 range. The first step is to get 10 committed. Then we can get specific prices for 10, 20, 30, orders.

As for commitment, I'll get a group buy thread going separately once we have official prices. For now though I need to make sure that now that money is on the line, that we have enough interest to go ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ga41 View Post
It's not that simple for me. I have to figure the shipping cost to out here plus something like 15-17% import tax because it's coming from out of the EU. If it was in series production i could save up and get it eventually, even better if it was also available from within Europe (Sweden, where they're based) but right now i just can't do it especially since i can get something like the KW V3's for much much less. It wouldn't be as good obviously but honestly would i even be able to tell the difference for the use i would be putting it through?
I completely understand. I'm actually upgrading from V3s, so mine will be for sale on here after this happens. Just wanted to let you know so you don't regret picking these up, as these are miles better than any other coilover for the Z4M.

Last edited by beta; 02-08-2013 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 0