View Single Post
      06-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #72
Ron Stygar
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck I View Post
Well, here's the scoop... The button showed up this afternoon and I plugged it in... At first, I thought it wasn't working. When I turn on the car, the Sport button light comes on and then goes off. When I press the Sport button, the small led does not come on, but SD shows up on the instrument panel. I ran my Carsoft software and when I press the button the live EGS Drive Program changes from "A" to "S". I just got back from driving the car and what a difference a button makes... The two things that stand out are the steering and the response of the accelerator... WOW... I drilled the hole and popped in the button... My question to anyone who has an automatic with a Sport button is does you little led stay on the sport button and do you get the SD on the instrument panel? I know on my M the led stays on as long as I have the Sport button pressed... There could still be a bug in this, but I can tell you, it really works!! btw, the Sport light on the button works just fine... that is the intensity changes with the other dash lights... Chuck I
Good Job!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0