View Single Post
      02-24-2012, 08:12 AM   #96
Andrew@LutzPerformance
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 M3 GT35R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Schnitzer View Post
Oh I think it was clear. Sort of like your pictures of your build in another persons thread 'clear',lol.

Cockblocking but informative at its finest.

But you are correct Andrew....if the tune isn't spot on-(with whomevers ecu is used).....thousands of dollars in damage can result.But I think we already got that one too.

Sort pointing a light where there was no darkness really.

Anyway.....hopefully something can come from the outcry for this kit. I've moved on anyway since my Z isn't an M and really doesn't apply to this build request.

I did go ahead and buy some catless AR Designs Stainless downpipes and a set of low mile OEM N54 turbos and manifolds.

If I get time to work with someone like AEM, MegaSquirt or whoever wants to try an S.I. N52 F.I. project...I can do the rest of the fab.
Seroiusly......

I'll remove the pictures if its that big of a deal.... Exactly what Shawn said was my point.

This is a F/I discussion forum, I didnt list pricing or even what was done to the car.... So I fail to see how that's "cockblocking"... Not to mention we have never listed pricing for a Z4M setup... And their is no official word on pricing on this setup either... so its not exactly a "hey buy this" thread and me trying to direct traffic another way..

But obviously your agenda is to nit pick....

I was trying to explain to you guys where Shawn is coming from, and hes not posting to be a dick or "discourage" people from doing their own thing. hell he started welding from scratch because he wanted to, 100% self taught, so if anything he would love to see any of you try your hands at your own builds... Only thing is there is TONS of misinformation in this thread, and he was trying to give HONEST feedback from his years of personal experience (has a top mount Z3M turbo setup he built himself) and you have either attacked what he had to say or attack me for posting pictures....

again I'll re-state what I said in my last post...

If Anyone Has Questions EVEN IF ITS NOT A BUILD FOR US TO DO.. Please feel free to email myself or Shawn at ANYTIME, and we would gladly give you feedback and our honest opinion.

Good luck and start boosting guys!

We are here to HELP the community not discourage you guys from anything.
Appreciate 0