View Single Post
      12-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #22
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by F360C View Post
Wow that was one of the most uninformed statements I have heard come out of your mouth. Maybe instead of just shooting bull out like that you should back your statements up with some reasons why? There are plenty of instructor/advanced level drivers out there that use this kit on their Z4M to great effect. Besides the camber plate adjstment process this kit is every bit as good as the TCK.
The only problems with the TCK kit are that the koni shocks are a little noisy (and they don't let you "slam" your car ). Don't get all hurt because you own a kit from a manufacturer I consider to put out poor products, you yourself own one of the examples of how they can cut corners, so don;t try to argue otherwise. A company that KNOWINGLY puts out poor products belongs at the bottom of any list. If they purposefully put that little care into any product that IMO all their products are compromised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F360C View Post
Based on the driving videos I have seen you post you have a long way to go.
Haha, you are pretty clueless. You have literally seen a selection of videos from weeks of seat time purposefully selected as the worst moments on track I've had and if you had a clue you would realize that a lot of them demonstrate very good car control.

Please tell me about how you never have any hairy moments on track now so I can entertain you.

By the way, I run very low 2:30s (1s 2s 3s) around sebring, why don't you look up "how far I have to go" from that bit of info. I'll give you a hint, it's pretty damn quick. So while everyone has room for improvement, your asinine comment further cements you in my mind as well...

Edit: sorry for rant, ignorant people who think they can judge a driver without having ever been in the car with them or even at the same track are a pet peeve of mine.

Last edited by O-cha; 12-28-2010 at 06:16 PM..
Appreciate 0