View Single Post
      01-01-2016, 09:59 AM   #8
TexasZed4MC
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Interlagos Z4 M Coupe

Sorry to hear about the vandalism on your car! Here in Texas that will get you ass kicked REALLY FAST!
I stoppped letting the M Coupe being vallet parked, the last time I was at a high in hotel in Fort Worth, Texas. About 3-5 vallet guys running all over themselves to get to the car! That quickly threw up the red flag. But the wife said "its ok". Leaving the hotel the next day I call down to get the car driven to the front. We arrived downstairs and wait....and wait.....30 minute wait....FINALLY I get the head of the hotel come to me and ask if my car had a "kill switch" because the car would not crank. Dead as a hammer! I finally am taken to the car where they have a charger on the car to boost the battery and start the car...the idiot vallet had left the lights on and completely drained the battery. A new battery was paid for buy the Vallet company but that was the LAST time I let anyone vallet my car!

Lone Star Chapter BMWCCA HPDE Event Chair, Texas Trifecta Event Chair, & BMWCCA driving Instructor
Appreciate 0