02-17-2011, 08:21 AM   #36
sonnycalistoga
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Very interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
I know I just got this car in November and I LOVE it so much, but I didn't really calculate my finances well before I jumped into this. I don't NEED to sell it, but it's looking more and more like I should. Especially since I'm starting to look for a new apartment soon and really would love to minimize my expenses. That being said, I will hold out for the right buyer at the right price and if they come along then I will likely replace my beloved Bronze Coupe with an older 3.0 vert in order to save some money.

About the car: I purchased my M in November 2010 in Illinois and drove it back to LA. I am the third owner. The car drives great and the only maintenance I've come across so far were replacing the rear sway bar mount and the crankcase ventilation valve. The warranty is good until Aug/Sep 2011 or 50k miles. As far as exterior condition, the car is perfect. On the interior, the seats have slight wear but really nothing more than would be expected for being a few years old.

As for bragging rights...this car is 1 of only 68 M Coupes that were made in North America in Sepang Bronze and 1 of 3 that were optioned exactly like mine.

The car comes with everything except for the BBS LM-Rs but they can be negotiated in for extra $$$. Attached are some photos as well as the clean carfax. It doesn't show my purchase still, which makes sense I guess since I still haven't gotten my plates from the DMV yet.
http://www.carfaxonline.com/cfm/Disp...du93517lm08500

Below is the basic info, let me know if you have any questions.

2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe
5UMDU93517LM08500
~39k miles
Sepang Bronze Metallic
Sepang Brown Dark Leather
Carbon Leather Trim
Premium Package
Heated Seats
Rogue Engineering El Diablo Exhaust
Stubby Antenna
Sirius Satellite Radio
DICE iPod Integration

$32k, willing to consider reasonable offers

Very interested. Can you send me in a pm some interior pics and focus on any flaws?

Thanks it would have a loving home up here in the Napa Valley!!

Sonny
Appreciate 0