04-30-2020, 10:42 AM   #9
Residentj3553
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadroach View Post
Thanks - not done yet. The interior was beige from the factory (carpet, extended leather on the doors, all the interior panels, A/B pillar covers, leather sunvisors and headliner) and I'm still in process of converting it all to black. At some point this summer I want to recover the A/B pillar covers and headliner with black alcantara.

I also want to restrip all the interior plastic panels and use a better automotive grade of black paint. The panels might look ok in that photo but the krappy krylon I used seems to scratch pretty easy.

But yeah - black/cinnamon looks (to my eyes) about 1000% better than solid beige and aluminum everything.
Absolutely beautiful combo you have there. Love it.
If you are getting rid of ANY extended leather pieces I would be more than happy to buy them off of you and give you mine for your custom Alcantara work. Can't wait to see the final product. Looks great so far!
Mods: ProFlex E85 Flexfuel kit, Eventuri Carbon Intake w/ RPI scoop, Megan Headers, Custom Axle-back exhaust, KW V3 Coilovers, Stoptech ST40 BBK, Poly FCABs, APEX PS-7s, Diode Dynamics Headlights, CF Trunk Spoiler, Sideskirts & Diffuser.
Appreciate 1
Roadroach164.50