View Single Post
      09-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #20
fantasticz4
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 3.0i ESS twinscrew

Thanks for the comments and critics, I guess this is one you have to love or hate

As for the pictures and paint. It's not the best pictures and not a fair weather so the paint can show it's real color! But I will post up more pictures when it's more suny here!

The front lip, well yeah I can feel you guys don't like it, it was hard to make it right. The corners are to "squared" like some said. But then you have to build up and wide even more outwards on the front, don't know if that's a good idea. Maybe next time we do a front more like a Hennesay viper venom?

as for the weight loss I can't give you any numerbs yet, but I will as soon as possible! And how it feels? Well I feel a little different but not so much, but I havnät drive som much either :S....

Thanks again for the bad/good critics appreciate it! Im pleased with the car and it goes like crazy and the suspension is awsome!
ESS twinscrew supercharger (TS2+)/ Upgraded camshafts/ G-Power headers/ Upgraded clutch/ Eisenmann dual exhaust (race)/ G-Power 19" Silverstone Diamond wheels/ Bilstein PSS9 coilovers/ Stoptech Bigbrake kit/ Custom widebody GTR kit
Appreciate 0