View Single Post
      10-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #10
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Based in SA, I had USAA's old Securities head as a finance professor. good company.

Op: its sounds like a blessing in disguise. Im thinking of repainting and clear bra my front bumper, of course the side skirts would have to be done at the same time as well

Post pics when done!
Yeah, USAA is definitely awesome. I just dropped the car off today to get the work started and was able to pick up a Lincoln MKZ as a rental while my car is in the shop thanks to my rental reimbursement clause.

Clear bra is probably in my future, as well. Don't ever want to have to mess with this again, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
USAA, I agree, I can't say enough good things about them.

Sounds like this may indeed turn out well. Fingers are crossed!

And, what the hell do they put on those roads? Pumice and other volcanic rock?
Nothing good, that's for sure. Whatever was in it, it tore the hell out of my poor car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeybritches View Post
Make sure you get your reflectors painted!
I wish, unfortunately the shop didn't feel comfortable painting them due to liability issues, but I understand that. I have a friend with an auto customization shop that will paint them for me, I just have to get ahold of the paint. Until then, the decals are working okay for me.
Appreciate 0