E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajw45 View Post
How would this compare to say the bimmerworld airbox with the CSl style panel filter? That one is just under $3k...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
To the best of my knowledge the Bimmerworld one at that price does not include Alpha N Mapping or programming cable.
The Bimmerworld CSL (200mm) Airbox is outsourced from a shop in Germany, last I heard. I have been told that the build quality of the carbon fiber isn't the greatest and there isn't internal reinforcements and bracing like the OE CSL or Evolve CF Airbox.

According to Bimmerworld's website, they list it at $3200, but that doesn't include the pricing of the IAT and necessary fittings. Last I heard, to get all the OE CSL fittings would cost an additional $300+.

So the Evolve CF Airbox overall may have higher carbon fiber quality, integration into the stock air duct/feed, internal CF reinforcements for improved integrity, and it includes all the fittings.

Overall, to this day, I still think that the Evolve CF Airbox is more affordable and higher quality. These are the reason why I chose their airbox over many others that are available on the market. Trust me, I did tons of research before making my decision. Coincidentally, my favorite tuners just so happen to produce their own CF Airbox when I was ready to take the plunge.
Appreciate 0