View Single Post
      04-24-2008, 07:50 AM   #29
SouthFL_RealtorVal
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Black 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z20 View Post
dear friend i am doing the same thing right now maybe we can help each other so send me the part numbers of what your dealer said and i will let you know if this is correct and when you said kit what is included
Hi, Actually I called around a few different dealerships and two of them told me that if I wanted to put the 2005 tail lights on a 2003-2004 Z4, it is a direct fit and all I would have to buy are the lights...nothing else. So the first place I called was clueless I guess or they thought I wanted to have the 2006 lights which would be nice but it's too much work for me. I just want to get rid of the ugly orange circles on the tail lights.
The 2005 tail lights are around $200/light.

I went to see the 2003 z4 I was planning to buy and was not impressed with the condition so I think I'll just stick to buying a 2005 since it's newer, I won't have to do anything to the tail lights and it still have some of the factory warranty left.
Although if I find a great deal on a '03-'04, at least I know that I can change out the lights with no problem.
Hope this helps!
Appreciate 0