Drives: '01 911 Turbo

TC Kline Double Adjustable Coilovers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,550.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey guys/gals, I had originally downgraded from these TCK D/As to KW V3s on my E86 Z4M coupe (before I ended up selling the M coupe). I had previously thought they were old and would probably need reubuild, and just recently got around to sending them in to a local TCK-recommended Koni rebuilder to check on them, and to refresh them.
I spent $250 to have their engineers test all four dampers on their dyno and they reported that they were well within spec, and did not want me wasting any more money in servicing the shocks.

What that means is, these are cleaned up, boxed up, and ready to go! These have been used for approximately 25k miles, but as mentioned above, still tested to be performing very well.
Comes with TCK camber plates, and rear height adjusters. The spring rates are 500# fronts/500# rears from what I remember.

I can't find the adjustment wrenches for height adjustment, so these are priced accordingly. The adjustment wrenches can be purchased from TCK directly if need be.
Additionally, these come with brand new front strut hat reinforcement plates.

Keep in mind, these double-adjustable coilovers are over $3k when brand new.

Plus, I'm a legit seller, and have been a contributor on these boards for many years. Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions/comments/concerns

Last edited by mfanatic325; 07-08-2016 at 04:01 PM..
Appreciate 0