View Single Post
      11-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #37
Matt Romanowski
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche

Hi Guys - I'm the guy that put together www.trailbrake.net. I actually did the same thing as MFGJR about 2 months ago - I bought an Aim SOLO and then started searching for information on data analysis. A LOT of Google time later, I found it was tough to find any amount of information in one spot. I also found it tough to find what books were good. After finding some of the information "hiding spots" I thought it would be good to share. I think with barrier to entry for data sytems, in both price and complexity, coming down quickly, it will really help the HPD and track day drivers skills. So, I hope that trailbrake.net will be a spot for people to start, expand, and work through their journey with data analysis.

I'm more than happy to host and share data files from all makes of cars and data systems. I think it will be a great tool for drivers to see what other people do while driving.

I'm currently working with a couple of pro drivers and coaches to put up Featured Articles that will help with folks in their journey and provide new, online content towards learning how to analyze data. If anyone has suggestions, contributions, questions, or anything else, please feel free to email me at Matt@Trailbrake.net.
Appreciate 0