11-29-2011, 04:03 AM   #63
habitat412
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikamak View Post
where are the costs of resource maintenance and employee salaries, ...
@beedub: the costs per person is much higher because it's 1 person, but overall the cost is much lower than maintaining a company.

Anw, let's just leave it at that, I don't want to discuss my financial administration skills on the internet and I surely don't want to ruin the experience of this exhaust for anyone.

A lower price would lure me in.

Ehat happens if you completely decat the exhaust, less mpg or just a cel?
I'm sure you have realized when you first bought this car knowing that EVERYTHING for it is expensive. You gotta pay big to play big. You get what you paid for and as far as this system goes its definitely worth every penny. If you think it's too expensive buy something of lesser quality, but don't complain about it since cost is a factor for you. As far as the price being expensive relatively to the costs of making it, you probably have no clue how much money and time went to this development so you can't really make a quick call saying it's less than that of a large company simply because Geo and his partners decided to make it on their own. A large company would already have the equipment, tools, prior R&D, and a lot of the resources in place whereas Geo had to start from scratch making it more expensive. Not trying to get on anyone but as Beedub said "If its too much..... Dont buy one." I'd gladly pay 4k for this exhaust system any day than over some overpriced crap exhaust system or 10k for an exhaust from Akrapovic. Well on second thought if Akrapovic ever did make an exhaust system for our car I probably would buy it.

Last edited by habitat412; 11-29-2011 at 04:12 AM..
Appreciate 0