View Single Post
      11-02-2007, 06:56 PM   #6
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

I guess I'll play along...for my amusement only of course...

1. Short term, I need some winter tires/wheels. Since I don't really have any place to store my summer tires/wheels, this poses a slight problem...I guess I'll have to figure it out tho...

Long term, first and foremost come the look of the car. Stock is sexy as hell, but there's still room for improvement. First thing that I want to do is the CF roof...sixspeed owes me for planting the seed in his head on that one...after that I'll have to do the exhaust and possibly brakes...but these are probably even more long term goals...since cash flow is kinda tight right now, and i'm not all that displeased with the way it is right now.

Superlong term would be to suit it more for the track...thinking of coilover's and maybe a camber adjustment, 5 point harness and a seat upgrade, and some proper track wheels and rubber...maybe 19" RGRs or CSLs with some advans...but buy the time I do all of this...I won't be making payments anymore

2. Mods that I have done...and this is what I'm most proud of...
- Wheel locks and ///M logo valve covers...a must have.
- ///M logo floor mats. Not sure how I feel about em just yet...but they look better than shitty 5 dollar mats that came with the car.
- ///M logo key chain...hahah not really for the car, but I like it

3. I've posted pics...not of the floor mats yet, but you can find those anywhere...here's my thread Dammmittt's ride

07 ///M Coupe (Premium Package) Black Saphire Ext. Imola Red Int.

Best Website EVER!
Appreciate 0