Piper1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz-Z View Post
How did you clear the drains?
I did this. Though I used a nylon braided hose from Home Depot instead, also larger OD and ID from the original post since I took all the bottom drain attachments off from the underside of the car. The hoses are long enough to rest on the brace bars in the back and just reach under grab the hose and periodically back blow the drains with an air gun from the compressor. When washing the car you can see it drain out like a garden hose underneath and the hoses also direct the water flow out of the line of the rear tires. The braided hose will keep it from ever being pinched used a few zip ties to keep the upper base of the hose in place so they’ll never slip off. My whole top issues started with the thin membrane of the top starting to flake into the drains that’s what cause my motor to flood. After having the motor replaced I do this every so often typically before I wash the car or know it’ll be out in a chance of rain. Some times take 2 seconds to do it to get the air compressor going.
https://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1021381
Attached Images

Appreciate 0