12-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #86
IronZ4M
First Class M
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe, E36 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
dont worry my friend, you will have moments like this.... this is what happens with these tuned up cars, let me tell you, at one point my supercharger unit failed (fault of my tuner) and i literally felt like giving up and committing suicide, nahhh shit happens.

i MUST advise you to get an incar setup, i went to town on this part and installed imo the best solution possible, which not only looks amazing but is of genuine quality and ADDs to the interior, looks amazing.... check out my video.... wait till the interior shots for the gauge setup, i went with a Proper wideband AFR stack unit with Peak throttle recall and real time monitoring of AFR, LFR, and pretty much every featured related to fuel ratios, very very cool, i went with boost gauge and oil pressure, for you oil pressure is now Probably one of the most important things to monitor as your blower will need a solid oil pressure..... i wont lie, it ran well into the thousands but was well worth it..... i can now see instantly when im lean, or see if boost is low and check my oil pressure real time!! Makes me feel so much better as any FI motor should be monitored properly.........

Note ; i took oil pressure from the stock location for low oil pressure light, i moved the low oil press to the unused rear post and custom made and little distribution block to use the front port, oem look and feel and the best place to take oil pressure from.

byron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
Throw in some Race unleaded, make sure your tune is working correctly, nice 11..-11.6ish AFR,s @ WOT and your good to go....

when this is running correctly you will simply have a monster ;-)
I'm going to buy these gauges. Probably I'll use the same gauges you are using they look good. from where you bought them. I'll use VP race fuel. I won't lie I have no much knowledge about race fuels. did you use Race Fuel?

I'm uploading the videos I made today. I made a video for Cold start, AFR on idle and a test drive to check the AFR on full throttle.

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0