View Single Post
      09-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
itdnwiwbp
Major
Rep
Drives: 330iZHP

Stromung Exhaust Review

I've now had two weeks to throughly enjoy my new Stromung mufflers. They sound excellent and, in my opinion (because exhaust noise is very subjective), have a very similar tone to Diablos, very deep with some nice subtle pops and thumps when you let off the gas. They sound glorious when you want them to and are just loud enough at idle a cruising speed for you to know they're back there without being annoying. Previous reviews have claim anything from no drone to moderate drone. They're certainly not droneless but they are perfectly tolerable for daily driving and road trips (read as "fiance approved" ).

Now, as for Stromung, they were fantastic. Scott was VERY helpful and prompt. He called me back as soon as he received my inquiry and had a nice lengthy discussion with me about what I was looking for and what my previous experience had been. They just happened to have one set in stock (lucky me) and I had them in no time at all.

Install was a breeze and I had no issues getting the tips pretty well lined up (I could have done a slightly better job but they look fine) and pretty snug to the bumper as I've noticed some people have had an issue doing.

An excellent product from an excellent company.
Appreciate 0