10-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #16
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekaliber View Post
I'm definitely pretty interested, but I don't know if I'm ready to put my name down quite yet. I don't fine the OE shifter too troublesome, but it's probably the only aspect of this car that leaves a bit to be desired. Does this have any effect of the grinding/notchiness issue?

I would almost certainly be interested in getting on the next batch if the reviews from you early adopters are that good. Hmmmmm...
Yes, it really does make enough a difference to justify the high cost. I'm a skeptical consumer just like anyone else here that's not ridiculosuly loaded/rich (or could care less about how they flaunt their money), but after test driving it in person, I was convinced. For the record, I'm not buying this kit so much for the reduction in shifter throw over stock, but more for the vast improvement in shifter feel. I felt no crunch going into each shift gate. There was not a bit of hesitance involved, and I felt that the kit communicated very well. No guesswork involved.
But in the end, it does me no good to help AutoSolutions with sales. I'm merely sharing my good experiences with my fellow Z4M pals. I get a kick out of sharing good finds with like-minded enthusiasts. And I'm sure that's why a majority of us are on here anyhow. Otherwise I wouldn't take the time to go through the hassle of setting up a GB for an albeit small # of us. Regardless of how many people on the list in the end, I'm still going to go for it =]
So it's up to you bud! Just don't want you to miss out on an opportunity is all. Cuz these kits are custom-made, so they're not your average on-the-shelf or in-stock items. GB prices don't come around often. Just me 2 cents.
Appreciate 0