08-19-2009, 09:35 AM   #16
onelove
Track Head
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimsterzx7r View Post
Anybody else running front spacers on the ZCP wheels? I did the calculations and the fronts are retracted 5mm from the outside edge with the ZCP front offsets vs the stock wheels (the rears extend 11mm vs stock). I'm thinking of running spacers on the front but I'm not sure how much to extend them. I know some guy run anywhere from 5mm to 15mm.
I' believe I've got a 10mm (may be 15mm) on the front with camber plates maxed out, no rub at full lock.. I've also converted to bullnose studs on all 4 corners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexstrafer View Post
^^^ So nice...

SPG: Sounds like you've been thinking about CSLs for a while now, what's stopping you? They may be common on the forums but I've only seen one other M coupe with them in person. In my opinion they really are the best wheel for the car. I have the 18" reps, only because R-comp tires are hard to find in 19", but if I didn't have that requirement I'd have the 19s, they look much better. Do it.
Where did you get the 18" Reps and what do they weigh ? Been searching for track wheels but most of the Reps I've found are 4-5lbs heavier than comparible SSR/TR Motorsports/Enkei/Volks etc.
Appreciate 0