View Single Post
      04-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
shitbrownMcoupe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 z4 M coupe

M COUPE BROKE DOWN AT MC DONALD's!

Guys, I was pretty embarrased and dissapointed with my M coupe today

It was 12:30 pm, drove out to Mc Donald's for a large coffee. Went to the drive through.

I drive to the drive through, place more order.
Lady asks me to drive to window 1 to pay.
As I approach window 1. I press on the clutch as I'm about to stop... then I hear this vibrating buzz noise below the car. The car just simply shut down.
I thought that I had released the clutch and stalled it.
I step on the clutch and turn the car key. The engine made some cranking noise normal per every key turn.. and that's it.. the engine would turn on...
So, I look over to the girl at the drive through window.... looked back at the rear mirror and noticed a heap of people in line.

I felt bad, " miss my car's stuck here, won't start "

She said, " pay me first for the coffee, and I'll get someone to push your car up to window 2, you pick up the coffee and he'll push you to the parking lot "

WOW WTF! She was smart... but I could imagine all those jeolous negative fuggers in the back saying... "hahah, think you're cool driving a cool car? hahaha"

So I called BMW road side... they were very professional, but if I wanted a flat bed tow, I'd have to wait 2 hours... so I ended up calling my friend and he got me a flat bed there in 15 minutes after calling.

Got to BMW.. and the HOT receptionist said... "are those LM-R's?" hhahaha... nice.

Also saw a 335 blowing of with he waste gate..."swishhhh"

And they got me a NICE hyuandai sonata as a courtesy car... no offence... looks are decent but drives like shit... hahaha...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0