3point0
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2005 z4 3.0

Garage List
2006 Audi S4 Avant  [0.00]
2005 BMW Z4  [5.67]
thanks for all the info everyone, really useful. With summer just around the corner,I'm starting to search for wheels as my rubber likely won't last till the fall (my 108's have some kerbing from the PO and fixing them is almost as much as a new set of wheels) So I figured I'd step up to 19s. So I'm looking into sizing them correctly etc.
Thing is, I'm not sure what different suspension geometries are around, some people talk of zhp and sport suspensions, but I'm not sure what identifies either on the car. I think I'm running stock although my car does have the sport and premium packages if that makes a difference. Is there a simple way for me to check what suspension I have ie go measure under bumper and it should be x inches high off the ground kinda thing?
Any ideas?

2005 Z4 3.0 steptronic | TiSilver on Black | sport & premium package | 108s | Msport seats | wind deflector
OMP strut bar | blacked out emblems | de-french-fried | sound gen | DIY aux input | custom speedo logos | stubby antenna | polished exhaust tips
Appreciate 0