mousitch
Dark Sider
Rep
Drives: 2008 Space Gray Z4MC

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluemcm View Post
In case anyone is interested in another option, I'm going to be working with Jack from Custom Performance Innovations in the next few weeks on a midpipe. My plan is to incorporate 200 cell cats and probably AR20s. I'm told cost will be sub-$1k, it's similar to a midpipe he makes for E46 M3s already. In the next few days I hope to get the car up in the air and take some measurements for him. If I have to, I'll pull the pipe out entirely and run it up to his shop, he's about 1h15min from me. If anybody is interested in waiting to see what we come up with, I think the plan, from my very preliminary communication with him, is that he will have a jig as a result of this so he can make more in the future that are Z4M specific.

FYI
Will this have an EGT port and O2 bungs? If so Im in....
2008 Space Grey M Coupe-RPI Scoop-Gruppe M CAI-Eisenmann Race Cans-RE X-pipe-ECU Remap-H&R Sport springs-Zeck CDV delete-Stock Gloss black powder coated wheels-LED Tekarbon Angel Eyes Project-Michelin Super Sports-Hardwired Uniden R7-H&R front and rear spacers-Alarm module added-stereo amp recoded to vert settings
Appreciate 0