Rep
Drives: E86M,M2,F13 E86&E85M,E86,2E46

FS 2006 Silver Gray Z4 3.0si Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2006 Silver Gray Z4 3.0 SI Coupe with a Dream Red Interior. The car currently has 106,xxx miles on it. The car is fully loaded and M sport seats. Inside the car has a ZHP Shift Knob, Intravee 2, and Z4M Steering wheel installed. (Steering wheel has a small tear in it). I have replaced the entire suspension minus the RTABS. Controls arms are ZHP control arms all other little bits and pieces are oem parts. Struts and Springs have been replaced with KW V1 coilover. All the maintance minus the serpentine belt has been done which I already have in my possession. I have Diff fluid purchased as it is also due for a change. The car is daily driven. The front and rear bumpers are due for a respray which I have scheduled to be done in 2 weeks. Windows are tinted 20% for the rear window and little windows and legal MA (35%) up front. The car averages 29 to 29.7 MPG on my daily commute to work. (100 miles per day reverse traffic) The miles are gentle miles. The car has not been abused or tracked. The car will come with OEM wheels with Dunlop Winter Sport tires. (Rears will need to be replaced) I will post more pics when i get home. Option list is attached.

Attached Images

Last edited by CJW2OO4; 09-09-2016 at 03:54 PM..
Appreciate 0