07-24-2007, 06:48 AM   #9
Caddyshk
M = Midlife Crisis
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC Interlagos

Quote:
Originally Posted by soeharyo View Post
The previous time i got caught in the snow, I was met with an accident.

sigh... how much does it cost for me to change wheel (just the service charge and not the cost of wheels and tires).

thanks
Most shops around here will do the seasonal swaps for free if you purchase the wheels and rubber from them. If not, expect to pay ~$20 per wheel if flipping rubber back and forth on your OE wheels or ~ $10 for wheel swaps. try to find a place that will store your winter setup for you for free or a nominal charge.

As far as Winter tires go on Z4's for Southern Michigan/Ontario Winters - I highly recommend Hankook Icebear W300's - If you decide to flip rubber on your OE wheels you can run 235/40/18's all around on the staggered setup, this allows you the option to rotate. As suggested by others, 17's on a Winter Alloy wheel are the way to go - 225/45/17 is what I ran on my ZHP.

http://www.hankooktireusa.com/produc...ail.asp?pid=82

Db
SS Race Cans, RE X Pipe, DKF Sec 1, Fabspeed Headers, OE STB, AS Shifter, Dave Z CDV, GC Coil Overs, Stoptech lines, Hawk DTC Pads, RE Clutch Stop, RE Transmission Mounts, Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts, Poly FCAB & RTAB, LeatherZ M Shift Boot, Tekarbon Rear Spoiler, CF Grills, Advan RS DGM

Last edited by Caddyshk; 07-24-2007 at 06:50 AM.. Reason: add
Appreciate 0