Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieAces View Post
damnit, so we arent looking at marketing until at least the end of april... i dont know how i'm going to resist NOT buying my coilovers until then... fack
We are doing all we can to get this going faster but sometimes waiting makes more sense since it should keep the budget in check, To be honest we have already gone over the budget twice and the budget just changed again, but in the end it will payoff since the quality, design and dedication to this product was never sacrificed in exchange of less cost. we did have to change the design a few times to get it right and now we are extremely confident that we have overcome all the issues that other companies have, and that we made huge improvements over aftermarket stuff out there and definitely an even bigger improvement over stock.

Its being over 1 year on this project and we gone thru many bumps to get where we currently are, so the only hope that we have about this system now, that still a big ???? mark is if we will be able to recoup our investment in the next 3 years or 5 years. it costed 3-4x more then we wanted it to cost us, enough to buy over 10 full SS V2 setups, everything was considered in the R&D, test and development of this system and nothing was sacrificed, we took in consideration many aspects of the engine and of the car in general, we consulted with more then one race team and if we take the people involved on this and their time on this business we would easily go over 300 years, we tried to listen to every single opinion and we carefully studied them in order to achieve the best synchronism and balance between engine, car, and driver.

Last edited by Diokaef; 03-09-2011 at 01:59 AM..
Appreciate 0