View Single Post
      06-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #107
gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
that's perfect!!! once ive put more miles on my car (say 20k) i'll add this as part of my preventative maintenance, this item looks like a lovely piece, how did you find install?? was it a complete nightmare or relatively easy?? fitment looks perfect, i love that it uses the stock quick release hosing... awesome stuff!! well done george... your paving the way here!!

thanks for the info on the cooler plugs, mine are en-route, I've had LOTS of miles on this car so looking forward to seeing if they make any difference...

my BPV is silent and very slightly audible from outside at 7900rpm gear changes.
It was a very easy install, we were even able to do it from up top (No bumper removal/oil cooler and intercooler remained in place. It truly is an almost OEM fit. You do have to trim one corner of the radiator shroud to make room for the larger expansion tank but thats it! Mine feels as fast as my M6 now different power delivery but as fast (And my E63 M6 has done 60-130mph in 8.28 seconds by the way). Be patient Sean you will get it sorted.

George
Appreciate 0