View Single Post
      01-15-2015, 09:02 PM   #9
Calichase
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 s/c'd Z4MC '08 e82 '02 m3

lol. Sorry to stir up feelings guys. I have done my research and with my available resources, aka Frank Smith nearby, I would prefer the vf. Many of you have provided me with great information, whether this thread or others or through pms, and I will make which ever situation I choose to work best. Sure you could make the argument that it may not be the best for everyone, or the cheapest, or the fastest or whatever. But is modifying a car really the wisest decision? Usually no! But that's not why most of us do it.

I have checked into a few of the vendors and vf got back to me with a list of parts that are different among the m3 and z4m. However I think I will pass on this opportunity until atleast next year, if not the year after that. I May sound foolish but I do not want to become even power hungry and have no options. I would like to Enjoy what I have now and then in a year or two explore my options again when I am potentially in need for more power. In the mean time I can enjoy the car! However it will be a few months with this weather.
Appreciate 0