2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe 2007, 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD

BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe 2007, 6MT

I've been bitten by the p-car bug and it's a milestone birthday next year, so it's time. Alas, this means that my Z4 needs to sold and since these cars can take a while to find a buyer, I am listing it early. Here is what you need to know:

2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe

- 6-speed Manual Transmission
- Silvergray Metallic
- Black Leather interior
- ZSP - Sport Package
- Premium Audio
- DVD Navigation
- HID Xenons
- Bluetooth (yes, I have the pin code)
- BMW Assist
- AUX
- VIN (send me a PM)

My Mods:
- M-Steering Wheel
- M-Sport Shift Knob
- LeatherZ Armrest Extension
- Short Antenna
- Painted rear reflectors

------

The car has 79k miles. I bought it a year ago with about 76.5k miles - these could only have been highway miles.

Also - the car has new pads/rotors (under a year old) and a brand new OEM BMW battery that I purchased a few months ago.

I don't have a service history on the car but the car fax was clean when I bought it and I did call a BMW dealer prior to purchasing and there were no red flags. Similarly, I had a PPI done when I bought the car and they gave it a clean bill of health.

Asking price is $18k obo based on a nationwide Autotrader search for similar cars.

Please PM me with questions and/or interest. More than happy to take the car to a local PPI at the buyer's expense.

Some cellphone pics taken yesterday:

Some better pics taken earlier in the year:

Last edited by Gripster; 01-18-2013 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: Added Premium Audio, new battery info and brakes
Appreciate 0