deft danish devil
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM E86 M-Cp, LMB 335d M-Sport

Garage List
2007 Z4 M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalRick View Post
The Premium Package also includes the cruise control (if you can believe that a $50k+ car wouldn't have CC standard!) Most every M that you run across will have the premium package as that's the way the dealers ordered them - you pretty much had to special order one to get it without the premium package.

The nav system is incorporated into the stereo system, so several functions (equalizer settings, radio preset readouts, trip computer, etc.) are handled by the nav screen rather than the little LED screen on the standard system. Some people have incorporated a backup cam (and TV/DVD playing) into it, but those aren't standard items.

The heated seats are nice, even here in So Cal (and more so in Nor Cal) but are probably not a big deal in Hawaii. As others have noted, the extended leather is a nice addition, but a rare find.
I'm glad I purchased mine with only 2 options, 1) metallic paint and 2) heated seats. Everything else is just added weight. Power seats are over rated, especially on a car where there is only one driver, and so is cruise control, I didnt buy this car to "cruise"...
Appreciate 0