originalgoods13
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Chevy Spark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Talking to me or the combative OP?

I offered him a real world perspective from a global company who used BB devices, they died on the vine no innovation we shifted over 2+ years to iOS and Android support as well, spent millions in re-engineering apps, interfaces to global ERP and EBS systems and would not expect them to shift back to something that already died once. Not to mention the openness of Android OS means I can get real cheap labor to create apps that are designed correctly and can interface to anything from windows servers, Solaris, Linux, Unix/AIX, OS400 etc as we have all those platforms running the business and talking. What he fails to digest is BB was not a consumer driven device and to succeed in business you need to be to deliver apps that work and be distributed through out the business. I don't personally give a flip what John Chen says I care about supporting a business platform worldwide for distribution activities and not getting paged/texted trouble tickets 24/7.
Bobble nailed it in the head. There is no way our company will go back to BlackBerry after they wanted us to upgrade to os 10
Appreciate 0