Diokaef
Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
Anyone interested on ceramic coating exhaust system

This would include headers, middle section pipe, X pipe, and maybe mufflers.

I can work a very good deal with JET-HOT for a 2000F flat black coating what would reduce 30% to 45% of engine bay radiant heat and speed the exhaust process significantly.

"JET-HOT will normally boost power when applied to headers for two reasons. First, the coating promotes denser, more potent fuel/air charges by insulating the engine bay from exhaust heat. At the same time, it accelerates the pulsed-vacuum effect on “tuned” headers, resulting in more effective scavenging of cylinders. The increased velocity of exhaust gases produced by higher exit inertia not only clears each cylinder more quickly; it also draws in the next fuel/air charge more efficiently."

I have experience with this before and I can tell you that does work very well, also since the diameter of our exhaust system is not of the best increasing speed of exhaust is a must.

The normal cost for something of this quality and proportion would be around 1200$ but I can have a good $ cut out of this price if 10 people would be interested.
Appreciate 0