View Single Post
      04-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #62
silver28
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 435i xdrive 6 speed

Wow, so pretty diverse group here...that's great to hear!

I never gave my background as the OP - so I'm 36, with wife and 3 yr old daughter. Work as a Manager of a project management office in the big 3 telco's up in Toronto, Canada. Essentially my team does all the big capital builds for our websites, including self-serve stuff. Pretty stressful stuff dealing with multi-million dollar projects but I have fun with it. I have my MBA, CMA (Certified Management Accountant), diploma in computer programming and an Honours B.Sc in Pre med.

As some background, I drove a 92 Camry back in my early 20's and my friends and I all met up and started up a Toronto Camry club (i know, sounds silly). Well, we modded the crap outta them and then two guys started off ToyotaNation.com - 15 years later or so it now has 270K members, about 5000 people online at anytime and is the largest Toyota forum in the world. I played admin for a good 12 years, and got to help mold the forum into what is today. I'm still a supermod at this point, and will be for life.

I did lots of firsts for the 92 Cam, including first cold air intake, first projector angel eyes, modified tails, etc...so quite proud of myself.

As I'm new to this forum, just trying to understand the dynamics of it, how people are etc. We had lots of bashing on the forum in the early days, lots of trolls from the GM forums (jealous of how reliable our cars were lol) and lots of fun. This looks like a solid forum to be at - and I know there's a few others out there but like this the most.

Here's some pics of my current rides...the z4 or 'Sharky" as my daughter calls it is riding on winter rims/tires but I did store for the winter.

Appreciate 0