09-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #18
nekky
Wagon life
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 328d M Sport Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003 View Post
Had a great track day this weekend despite the heat, and made a new personal best at my home track Roebling Road of 1:24.1. I'll post up some links to some of the more interesting laps and a photo of the M . Lots of traffic this time so while not always the fastest laps,but it is enjoyable cutting through traffic. Got to play with a TTC prepped E36 M3 this time as well . Tested out my newest mod , a modified oil cooler from the E60 M5 . Basically same setup as stock just 12 rows versus 8. Kept my oil temps in the 210's-220 range despite the 94 degree heat 70% humidity and 20 minute track sessions, it also made my power much more consistent. I was able to hit the low 140's repeatedly on the front straight despite taking turn 9 the preceding turn to the front straight cautiously and breaking early at the 5 marker. http://youtu.be/n4kgw8oVNkY
Man.. your car is gorgeous. Absolutely, by far, my favourite Roadster on the site. Where oh where, is that diffuser from? Wing too? The diffuser almost reminds me of an FD3S rear end for whatever reason..
Appreciate 0