View Single Post
      09-15-2015, 03:33 PM   #12
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonblitz View Post
Damn those brakes are a nice piece of kit, AND they came out of Canada too, if you don't mind me asking did they come from a fellow zpost-er ?
Thanks! They came with some kind of trick Pagid pads which the seller told me were like $600+. I've never had a street car brake like this, it's incredible. You touch the brakes and the nose dives, incredible braking performance!

They weren't from a fellow zpost-er, but from an E46 M3 owner. The M3/Z4M use the exact same brake setups except for the rear brake lines, as the lines on our cars are longer. No problem at all, I just called Zeckhausen and spoke with David Zeckhausen himself and he set me up with the proper rear brake lines. I would HIGHLY recommend going to him if you need any help, he was incredibly helpful and basically talked with me on the phone for 15 minutes to make sure everything was correct. Pretty top notch customer server for an inexpensive part! I'll definitely be going back to him if I need anything else in the future.

Anyway, the guy who sold me the kit couldn't have been nicer, and he was completely honest about everything. The kits arrived meticulously packed, and everything was in fantastic condition (the rotors didn't even have a lip!). I couldn't be happier.
Appreciate 0