No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Dominion View Post
How long ago did you get yours? Sucks yours don't wrap all the way around. Maybe if you talk to them they'd do an exchange?
fat chance. I tried talking to them about an exchange for one mirror that had quite a few imperfections under the clearcoat ............ basic answer, sorry, there is a 7 day warranty. Take it off and send it back and we'll sand it down and reclear. That would involve me re-installing the old mirror, then removing the old mirror and re-installing the "fixed" mirror........... more work than I was up for as busy as my job is right now. I volunteered to buy a single mirror, then ship the defective one back for a refund but was told no. Glad yours are flawless. Moral of this story: Check them out immediately when you receive them and if the quality is not up to standard, request an exchange at once.
Hmmm, that really blows, but I can see how much of a hassle that would be just to get them fixed. Can't say I'd want to do that much work, either.
Appreciate 0