IronZ4M
First Class M
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe, E36 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
wowza!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
im really suprised the stock oil cooler wasnt uprated........ you may want to look into that and uprate to a new unit, you will easily get the oil into the red @ this power level, my sterab unit adds nearly an extra litre of oil and in really hot weather i can get it to the 1 oclock with a trackday.... the quality of this kit screams German made!!! Really impressed, love all the water line routing...... your doing a really good job!!

keep the pics coming.... amazing quality......
I'll keep that in mind. I just thought about it we are not upgrading the oil cooler actually our weather is too hot in summer time I'll be careful about
this it's a really issue I have to keep it in mine while I'm running the force injection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
Can't w8 till it's functional and getting some #'s out. Any plans for a ventilated hood? That blower sits well, but I can imagine some huge underwood temps, or?
I dont think that I'll get a ventilated hood bcoz I didnt like any. BTW we bought RPI scoops to have some ventilation to the turbocharger area but it seems we couldnt install it due to the water pump I'll try to fix on if not we will sell the scoops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
op are you sure that top water pump is going to be ok?? the pipeing looks alittle restricted, any other way to get a nicer bend in that top water pipe??? Remember thats cooling your charge air so you dont want any restrictions at all, it seems ok from the pics but just be 100%......
Beebdub, yah it looks not perfect in the picture in fact that hose is a V shape. but I'll keep it in mind I'll check it while we make a run test

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0