pungo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MC-X3-35i-525i, Corrado G60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
fyi guys, got the software and cables and did some research.... I've loaded up thi DTC mode..

just noted the m3 guys are able to get the actually M-TRAK light , some are getting the DTC light, but it seems this light can be activated too, anyone tried this one the z4m platform ??? guessing our cluster may not have that bulb.

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showth...t=38098&page=3

also to get the DTC set so its actually cutting in and out at the CSL spec M track we need to change these settings.. to these but they appear different in our data, so I'm not totally sure what we are activating in our instance but its definitely not the higher thresholds that the CSL have without changing the below... we seem to just be adding in the function from the 3.0Si which id guess isn't optimised for the M-diff, the CSL values for the M track are below. Our settings in the .MAN file are quite different.

UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_1_2 - wert_11
UNTERSTEUERSCHWELLE_2 - wert_04
UNTERSTEUERN_MUE_1_2 - wert_03

all info in the above thread.

Is this definitely changing the thresholds or just turning on the light..... lol?????

turning on TDR isn't changing any values of the understeer oversteer cut in and outs i don't think, but not sure how to check???

is this a way to check the valves for the DTC mode?? and where do i change them, i can see the above germans sentences in the mk 60 module but how do we know if thats for the traction fully on, DTC , or the OFF mode settings?
Did you read this thread? It makes a big difference and just doesn't turn a light on and off. It doesn't just add the 3.0si function since the code is different for open vs LSD diff. The M3 and Z4 are different cars so you can't expect understeer and oversteer values to be set the same. There may be some tweaking with different values that will result in increased performance on the track It would be interesting for you to experiment with different values and report back with your results.
Appreciate 1
kav49.00