Canada
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4M, E90 328i, E84 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchdev View Post
Hey Mirko,

Some questions for you:

Do we need a helmet?

Do they have a place to eat lunch? Or should we bring food.

What time will you go for?

Do you want to meet somewhere and go together?

P
Don't need a helmet, I didn't have one. However, if one person in the car wears one then both have to, if no one does then no one has to.

To answer Mike's question since he has a convertible. Confirmed with Gerry that you need a helmet with a soft top. Gerry has one you can borrow.
Quote:
Do I need a roll-bar in my convertible to participate?
Yes, soft top cars do require roll hoop.
There is a place close by that does greasy food, didn't try it. Also a small town is close by but not too much selection. We brought our own coolers with food in it. I suggest lots of water, it goes quick. You are free to leave your cooler outside while you track, no one will touch it. A lawn chair is good to bring, something to sit in when you aren't tracking. There is a Pioneer gas station in town, good place to fill up.

I met Mark on top of the mountain (near airport) in Hamilton last time. At the intersection of Southcote Road and Book Road East at 8am. I was thinking maybe 8:30am this time around so I can sleep in a little bit longer. Doesn't take long to get from there to the track. I am game for meeting there again and rolling down together.
Appreciate 0